Friday, May 11, 2007

Surprise! We found you.

Well Hello World!!

Until yesterday I was assuming that I was always talking to myself in this blog. Who would believe that out of the millions of blogs, there would be some traffic here (even if it was one or two people).

All I had to do was create a post with the word "ThoughtWorks" and add it into the tags and I was found out. This is not my real name, it was an alias when i started this experiment (blogging) in Feb.

I called my contact at ThoughtWorks 2 days after creating the new post to chat about other matters and I was asked about this blog, my blog ID etc. I was completely surprised (shocked) that it was found and traced to me. Apparently they read the posts and put 2 and 2 together.

All I could say was "WOW! That was fast and very impressive".

Even though it was flattering that someone has finally read these posts, it was actually very embarrassing, the earlier posts were plain stupid!. This would be the most embarrassing moment for me at ThoughtWorks (But technically I have not yet joined them).

I was even advised to use my actual name when I blog. I'm not sure. What say?

No comments: