Tuesday, May 22, 2007

click away

I've resigned 2 weeks back and during this 2 months notice period (Its like I'm almost on Bench) lot of activities were planned. One of that was to understand more about photography.

So who better to contact than my friend renith, an excellent photographer. He's all about capturing the beauty of the moment. This was at cauvery fishing camp.

A perfect moment



Business?


I like to capture moments when people are not actually posing for a photograph. A photo album is not about the perfect smiling faces, its about the beautiful moments, funny moments and amazing times.

Here are couple of his good works

















In case you are wondering about the weird stand by the group above, it's a battle tank we were tyring to imitate. And that was my idea. The other teams tried - Car, Computer Network!!

No comments: